Property handover & Key Collection
When your property is due for handover from the Developer, your owner roles set in. From snagging to handover and key collection, you need to be present in all these occasions and do these taxing tasks in order to ensure that all details are covered. Especially for the owner living abroad, this task can become complicated and time consuming especially without proper knowledge about the local rules and Developer company policies and procedures.
PROPER PROPERTY DUBAI offer property handover and key collection services which we do with efficiency and proficiency. All you have to do is sit back and relax and wait for that one key to your property which shall be given to you in the best possible condition.
- Our competent personnel will ensure that your property is finished to your expectations and ready for your personal use or for lease.
- We will make sure that even small deficiencies are all revealed and rectified before the property is handed over to you.
- We will conduct inspection of your property for the internal and external faults that need to be corrected or repaired such as quality of concrete surfaces, window frames, internal finishes, doors, locks, hinges and handles, kitchen, electrical items such as power sockets and all other areas to ensure that the property is in its best possible state.
- All collected information will be included in a snagging sheet, copies of which shall be given to the Developer and owner.
- After the Developer has done rectifications, we shall conduct another inspection to ensure that all corrections have been done and to take note also of any other faults.
- We will prepare all requested paperwork in order to assure the owner with the completion certificate and collect the property key from the Developer.
Title Deed & Property Registration
When the property has been handed over by the Developer to the owner, it is essential that it is registered for legality. In Dubai, according to the real estate law, ready properties should be registered with the Land Department and the owner will get the property ownership certificate which is called Title Deed.
In regards of this, we will:
- Make sure that all necessary documents relative to the issuance of Title Deed are correctly prepared and obtained from the property Developer and other relevant authorities.
- Once the request for the issuance of the Title Deed is done, we will follow up and collect it from the Land Department.
We deal and handle these matters with full knowledge and efficiency. We gladly assume the demanding roles of property owners in this process for their best interest and we assure its efficient completion.
Attestation & Certification
Whether buying, selling or leasing property, you may need to prepare certain documents that require attestation or legalization. The processes involved in acquiring these documents take a lot of time, long queues, and is a very stressful activity. PP Dubai shall take care of all these for you even if you are abroad.
From the Notary Public to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Embassies and all other Government institutions, we make sure that the documents are kept in strict confidentiality. PP Dubai shall do all these for you at a very reasonable price and you do not have to worry about a thing.
We can offer to you the following services:
- Assistance in preparing the necessary paperwork and documents related to property transactions.
- Processing on your behalf the documents for Attestation and Certification and legalization with local authorities such as Notary Public, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassies
- Assist and guide owners of the processes to ensure that the documents are properly prepared.
In order for us to carry out these tasks though, we will have to request you for a signed authority and other relevant documents necessary to carry out the attestation processes.